1. Design ideas: The barrier type screw is a kind of sc […]
1. Design ideas:
The barrier type screw is a kind of screw which establishes a barrier section in a certain part of the screw to make the unmelted solid phase fail to pass and promote the solid phase to melt.
2, the structure of the principle:
The following is a barrier section of a conventional straight slot barrier type screw.
1) A number of longitudinal grooves are equally spaced on the cylindrical surface, divided into two groups;
2) One group is a feed trough whose outlet is closed in the axial direction;
3) The other group is the discharge chute whose inlet is closed in the axial direction;
4) Two sets of slots are interphased. The gap between the facet and the barrel separated by the feed chute and the discharge chute is not equal, half is δ (the gap between the normal screw and the barrel), and the other half is △ (greater than the gap between the normal screw and the barrel) ).
2) Melting mechanism
When working, the material flows in from the feed tank. Only the molten material and the solid phase fragments with a particle size smaller than the gap Δ can pass through the Δ (ie, at the cross-hatching line in the figure) and enter the discharge chute, and those unfused solid-grained solid phase fragments are blocked by the barrier.