1. Do not start the machine when the barrel has not rea […]
1. Do not start the machine when the barrel has not reached the preset temperature. The new electric heating generally requires the temperature to reach the set value for 30 minutes before operating the screw
2. If the machine is stopped for more than half an hour each time, it is best to close the blanking port and clean the material in the barrel, and set the heat preservation
3. Avoid foreign matter falling into the barrel and damage the screw and barrel. Prevent metal fragments and debris from falling into the hopper. If processing recycled materials, a magnetic hopper should be added to prevent iron filings from entering the hopper.
4. When using anti-salvation, make sure that the plastic in the barrel is completely melted, so as not to damage the transmission system parts when the screw retreats.
5. Avoid the phenomenon of screw idling and slipping.
6. When using new plastic, the remaining material in the barrel should be cleaned. When using POM, PVC, PA+GF and other materials, minimize the degradation of the raw materials, and rinse them with ABS and other nozzle materials in time after shutdown.
7. Avoid mixing POM and PVC into the barrel at the same time, which will react at the melting temperature and cause serious industrial accidents.
8. When the temperature of the molten plastic is normal but black spots or discoloration of the molten plastic are constantly found, check whether the screw non-return ring (apron, meson) is damaged.