1. The screw should be able to swept across the […]
1. The screw should be able to swept across the inside and outside of the whole screw closely to obtain outstanding heat conduction, mixing effect and narrow residence and spreading time.
2. The radial gap between the screw and the barrel (barrel) should be less than 0.003 times the screw diameter.
3. Use streamlined planning to prevent dead ends.
4. When the plastic contains solid filler particles that need high-stress damage, a dispersive mixing unit must be selected. The same dispersion mixing unit can ensure that the unmelted plastic particles are not transported to the end of the screw. Therefore, even if there are no solid filler particles in the plastic, the dispersion mixing unit is very useful.
5. The equipment of the dispersion mixing section should be summarized to reduce the difference in consistency and the uneven melt temperature. The preferred direction of the mixing section is at the end of the screw.
6. Dangsu has corrosive fillers, such as corrosion dioxide, glass, etc. The screw and barrel (barrel) should be made of wear-resistant materials.
7. When extruding PVC, fluoroplastics or other plastics that can corrode the exposed gold chips, the screw, barrel (barrel) and nose are made of corrosion-resistant materials.
8. The mixing section should have low pressure drop and excellent forward pumping ability.
9. In order to improve the material transportation function and reduce the hanging material, the radius of the fillet at the bottom of the thread groove should be larger, and multiple threads and small pitches should be prevented from being selected, reducing screw conflict and improving transportation capabilities.
10. When the screw uses coating, the coating with low conflict should be given priority. This will improve the conveying function of the screw, resulting in higher production value and better stability, and the screw is easier to clean.