It can be known from the extrusion process that the scr […]
It can be known from the extrusion process that the screw is at high temperature, corroded, and strongly worn. Therefore, the screw must:
1) High temperature resistance, no deformation under high temperature;
2) wear resistance and long life;
3) Corrosion resistant, the material is corrosive;
4) High strength, can withstand high torque, high speed;
5) Has good cutting performance;
6) Residual stress after heat treatment is small, thermal deformation is small, and the like.
Foreign methods of using titanium carbide coatings to improve the corrosion resistance of the screw surface, but reported that its wear resistance is not good enough. In recent years, foreign countries have taken a series of measures to improve the wear resistance and corrosion resistance of the screw. One approach is to use highly wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant alloy steel. Such as 34CrAlNi, 31CrMo12 and so on. There is also a method of spraying Xaloy alloy on the surface of the screw. This Xaloy alloy has high wear and corrosion resistance.