1. If the newly replaced screw does not load, it may be […]
1. If the newly replaced screw does not load, it may be that the planning of the screw and barrel discharge port is not appropriate. Regarding the screw, the screw groove in the feeding section of the screw is too shallow, which causes the screw to not drive the plastic forward when it is rotating. , Or the amount of material being transported is very small; about the barrel is the planning of the discharge port.
2. Too much oil is added to the plastic, causing the screw to slip.
3. The plastic pellets are too large and bridging occurs, which can destroy the plastic again.
4. The discharge port of the barrel is blocked. Check whether there is any molten plastic sticking here.
5. The temperature control is not accurate, the temperature at the rear end of the barrel is too high, adjust the temperature setting, and you can check whether the cooling water path is blocked.
6. The screw and the barrel are worn out, or the abrasion of the rubber ring is formed, and the plastic leakage will not be transported to the front end of the barrel.
7. The screw is covered with rubber-plastic wraps the screw and rotates together.
8. The plastic guessing return material has increased too much.